Marymount Summer Jumpstart Program
Jump start your college studies by taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity to engage with faculty and students this summer in the Marymount Jumpstart Program. And, we’re also giving you the added incentive of a 50% discount on any three-credit courses taken.
All students will be given a 50% discount for 3 credit coursework (approximately $1,650 off!). All summer coursework you complete through the Jumpstart Program will automatically count toward your academic program requirements if you enroll (or are already enrolled) at Marymount University.
- Take advantage of your time this summer to complete required college coursework at an accelerated pace.
- Our dynamic class scheduling options are designed to give students a Jumpstart on their college program requirements. This will make it easier for students to keep on track for timely degree completion and make it easier to take advantage of opportunities for internships and study abroad experience.
- Flexibility is key and we are thrilled to offer students learning options in-person, hybrid, and remotely.
- Free Academic Coaching resources
- $50 Summer Non-Degree Application Fee is Waived (Fee Waiver Code: JumpstartMU2021)
Who is Eligible?
- All 2021-22 first-year undergraduate students admitted to Marymount University.
- Rising high school juniors and seniors.
- High School Graduates in the Class of 2020 that took a gap-year.
We strongly encourage you to take advantage of the time you have now to get ahead on your studies and save on your tuition. If you have questions about this program or anything else, please contact us at
*All first-year students admitted to Marymount University for the 2021-22 academic year can expedite your enrollment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
280+ Summer Class Options Include:
|Principles of Sociology||Law and Society in Global Perspective|
|Human Growth & Development||Intro to the Biological World|
|Anatomy & Physiology ||Intro to Environmental Science|
|Public Speaking ||Visual Communication & Design|
|International Relations ||World History|
|English Composition ||Intro to Philosophy|
|Software Engineering ||JAVA Programming|