The iMBA is designed to help you identify emerging industry problems and better compete in today’s business world.
- Now available 100% online.
- Named Top 10 part-time M.B.A. program by the Washington Business Journal.
- Options to earn a degree in as little as 5 semesters.
This program arms security professionals with the tools they need to safeguard corporate and government digital infrastructure.
- Gain hands-on practice with the latest security tools, while interacting with cybersecurity experts in government.
- Helps students meet current professional certification requirements.
Develops dynamic leaders, at the ready with strategic and global problem solving capabilities.
- Provides knowledge in systems engineering, decision-making, ethics and law, computer networking, database technologies, IT governance and strategy, web development, and information assurance.
This program equips health care professionals with the skills to manage and lead within the dynamic and fast-paced field of heath care.
- Designed for students with experience in either health care or business.
- Prepares students to become hospital administrators, managed care coordinators, financial/operational managers in health care facilities, and related positions.
This program prepares professionals to become strategic business partners with leaders, managers, and staff.
- Focus on human resource competencies, including
compensation and benefits, organization development, and
- Affiliation with the SHRM and the ASTD providing students with the opportunity to gain credit toward certifications.
This program helps practicing managers develop their skill set in order to be more effective business leaders.
- Enhances capabilities in leadership, innovation, communication, teamwork, and strategic thinking.
- Three Tracks: Leadership, Organization Development and Change, and Project Management.